Fund Raising News and Tools for Non-profits

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pepsi Refrsh Project Update

Today I stopped by a couple of buildings where we have day programs.  I brought a 12 pack of Pepsi and offered everyone a Pepsi that let me help them register.  I also showed them how to sign in tomorrow.  I hope it helped.  I probably registered a dozen folks.  We are now at 103.  Quite a jump from 279 where we started 15 days ago.  I think it is time to send out another round of emails to my personal friends. Do I have any left?  I have been grabbing people off the street to vote.  And we still only dropped a few places.  this is a little tougher than I thought it would be.  Butnot ready to give up yet.  The excitement at the office is catching on and we are getting some wonderful comments about our center. http://www.refresheverything.com/schooltocommunitytransition    Keep voting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment