Fund Raising News and Tools for Non-profits

Monday, April 5, 2010

My You Tube Experience


I needed to get a Public Service Announcement (PSA) on You Tube.  Being a newbie on the social media scene this process was a shot in the dark for me.  Once again Google makes it simple. 

I set up an account and followed the simple steps.  The tricky part was finding the link after the video was posted.  Well I went back into my account and found the tag section.  I had to add the title Devereux is Here for Me and a few other key words such as Devereux Pocono Center to the Tags section.  It wasn’t until after my son placed commas and the quotation marks in the right place that you can now find the PSA by typing in Devereux Pocono.  Take a look and leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Can you link to the video from the site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked I answered. Check out the link that leads you to the PSA

    ReplyDelete